For the second year, Festival Stage of Winston-Salem will hold a 1920s Prohibition-themed Jacks & Jokers Casino Night on Friday, Jan. 18, from 8 pm to midnight at the Millennium Center in order to raise funds for their 2013 productions and operations.
Attendees can get their Gatsby on with the Jazz Age-inspired party that will feature professionally run gaming tables including poker, blackjack, roulette and craps, along with hors d’oeuvres, complimentary wine and beer, and a cash liquor bar.
General admission is $50 in advance or $75 at the door, and includes $5,000 worth of gaming chips along with hors d’oeuvres, wine and beer. Attendees can upgrade to VIP admission ($75 in advance or $100 at the door), which includes a private, VIP-only gaming room, open bar with premium liquors and $10,000 worth of chips.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of the evening to the top three chip-earners. Players can also enter several raffle prize drawings. Period costumes are encouraged, but not required. The event will be restricted to those ages 21 and up.
Jacks & Jokers takes place in the Speakeasy located on the lower level of the Millennium Center. Attendees are asked to use the Liberty Street Entrance.
See event information HERE.
Tickets can be purchased HERE.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)