The following was provided for your information by the Autism Society of North Carolina, Forsyth County Chapter
Autism Society of North Carolina, Forsyth County will hold an informational program for parents and caregivers of students who have an autism spectrum diagnosis and are preparing to attend middle schools in the Winston-Salem Forsyth County School District in the 2017-2018 school year.
Available programs and classroom supports will be provided in a presentation led by Mary Todd Allen, Exceptional Children Middle School Director, Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools.
DATE: December 8, 2016
TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Parkway Presbyterian Church, 1000 Yorkshire Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106. Meeting: Room 251 (upper level in the classroom wing of the building)
Childcare: Room 116 (lower level under the sanctuary). For location directions and building maps, click HERE. Parking is available from both Kirklees Road and Yorkshire Road entrances.
Childcare will be provided only if reserved in advance by November 30. Please send Childcare RSVP request including age of child via email message to: autismsocietyforsythcounty[AT]gmail.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)