The following was provided For Your Information by the PDSSN
Join the Piedmont Down Syndrome Support Network (PDSSN) for its 16th Annual Buddy Walk & Family Fun Day!
Date: Saturday, October 15th
Location: West Forsyth High School, 1735 Lewisville Clemmons Rd, Clemmons, NC 27012
Activities: Live entertainment, food, and lots of fun activities for all ages
Your registration fee includes a Buddy Walk t-shirt, food, drinks, games, crafts, inflatables, talent show, train rides, music, and more! The walk, which is once around the high school track (1/4 mile), is for adults and children of all ages and abilities. Events will take place rain or shine.
Click HERE for more information or to register for the event.
Proceeds from this event support the ongoing work of PDSSN, a nonprofit organization providing support and information to parents of children and adults with Down syndrome in the Piedmont area. The group hosts guest speakers and shares new information, ideas, and advice to become better advocates and help those with Down syndrome reach their full potential.
Never miss another story on CCD – Subscribe to Camel City Dispatch by Email and get a daily update with links to all of our stories in your inbox.
Support sharing information in our community – contribute to Camel City Dispatch
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)