By Staff FLASH: The first Moral Monday demonstrator who chose to oppose North Carolina’s Republican Supermajority with civil disobiedience has been found guilty on all charges. Wake County District Court Judge Joy Hamilton passed sentence Friday on defendant Saladin Muammad following a hearing that lasted six hours. Judge […]
Support Your Local News
Camel City Dispatch is a Community News website based in Winston-Salem NC. CCD produces original news content on stories impacting the residents of the Camel City.
Established August 27, 2012
Office: 939-F Burke St.
Winston Salem, NC 27101
Email: editor @ camelcitydispatch dot com
- Hello, Goodbye – CCD’s Next Step
- UNCSA’s Christopher James Lees to be Assistant Conductor of Charlotte Symphony
- Winston-Salem’s Premier Youth Chorus Holding Auditions for 2016-2017 Season
- Krispy Kreme’s 79th Birthday Fan Fest Set for July 13th at BB&T Ballpark
- Representative Evelyn Terry Explains Her Recent Health Challenge
- Forsyth Tech Team Takes First Place in NSF Competition by Applying Nanotechnology to Innovation
- Local Funding for Collaborative Project Will Help Families with Young Children Thrive
- SECCA to Exhibit Wake Forest University Student Union Collection of Contemporary Art
- Hello,Goodbye - We're coming back from hiatus. https://t.co/LIXauO0v1e #wsnc, 16 hours ago
- UNCSA’s Christopher James Lees to be Assistant Conductor of Charlotte Symphony https://t.co/8pmFxGQHWX #wsnc, Jun 29
- Winston-Salem's Premier Youth Chorus Holding Auditions for 2016-2017 Season https://t.co/majWtt28jH #wsnc, Jun 29
- Krispy Kreme's 79th Birthday Fan Fest Set for July 13th at BB&T Ballpark https://t.co/euiH50tpNy #wsnc, Jun 29
- RT @BoomerNiner: What's #StarTrek taught me? We're stronger & better when we work together. A lesson that's especially relevant now. https://t.co/YAjrYRhPYU, Jun 29
- RT @NCDOT_Triad: I-40, Mile Marker 192 to 195, East, Winston-Salem, Forsyth, Night Time Maintenance, Lanes Closed, at 7/10 8:00 PM, Jun 29
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.